Friday 17 January 2020

Here it starts - Walking it 2020

Well, I've done it! I have set myself the challenge!

35+ miles ... in a day!

Am I going to do it? Heck yes, will I do it in one day? That's my goal! If you want to read more about this challenge and why I'm doing this, click 'About' above to read more.

I find I become more focused and motivated once my plan goes public, which is why I will have a Facebook Group and why I have this blog.

I am currently recovering from a virus that has knocked the 'stuffing' out of me and left me exhausted having undertaken this simplest of tasks.

This month, when I'm back on my feet, I will be easing myself, very, very gently, back into walking with a 5-mile a day walk for 5 days, with weekends off.

In February, I'll be working my way up to 10 miles a day and so on until such a time, before June, headed to finding 25-30 miles a day a little less of a challenge.

Yes, there will be those out there that will question if I can do this, but a challenge isn't a challenge if it's easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment